Mission Statement of the Parent Organization
Medical Solutions Ministries, inc is the parent organization that designed and added content to this website, Medical Holistic Ministries. Since both names are very close it can be confusing. MSM is a missions organization (501(c)3 corporation) promoting Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health and supporting ministries and individuals who are doing the same.
1. Educational Arm….
A. Website: By hosting this website Medical Holistic Ministries (MedicalHM.com), we are providing articles, recommending organizations, and reliable websites for Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Health.
B. Speaking, Teaching and Lecturing – in churches and organizations nationally and abroad.
2. Financially Supporting individuals who are promoting aspects of Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health.
3. Active Service: Participating in medical / missions work and financially supporting those who are serving in that capacity.
Trusted sites may change based on content, and direction sites move towards. We favor natural modes of treatment, requiring minimal medication, less invasive and with less side effects.
We embrace natural health alternatives that do not involve the occult or New Age methods. There are many occultic practices that have crept into the health profession in the guise of natural health. Some have the philosophy that if there are no known side effects PHYSICALLY, a certain mode or method of healing is acceptable, not taking into account the possible SPIRITUAL side effects. Our body, mind and Spirit have been uniquely designed and intertwined by our creator.
Statement of Faith
Medical Solutions Ministries adheres to the following core biblical values:
1. Inspired Scriptures – We believe the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21).
2. One True God – We believe there is one true God that exists in three persons, The Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM,” the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Isaiah 43:10,11, Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 3:22, Mark 12:28-31, 1 John 5:7).
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ – We believe in the deity of our Lord, Christ Jesus. Jesus is God incarnate, and was manifest in human flesh. He was like us in all ways except for one, being free from sin. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare: His virgin birth, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:31, Luke 1:35, His sinless life, Hebrews 7:26, 1 Peter 2:22, His miracles, (Acts 2:22, Acts 10:38, His substitutionary work on the cross, 1 Corinthians 15:3, 2 Corinthians 5:21, His bodily resurrection from the dead, (Matthew 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Corinthians 15:4, His exaltation to the right hand of God, (Acts 1:9, Acts 1:11, Acts 2:33, Philippians 2:9-11, Hebrews 1:3).
4. The Fall of Man – Man was created good and upright; for God said, “Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness.” However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. (Genesis 1:26,27, Genesis 2:17, Genesis 3:6, Romans 5:12-19)
5. Christ Died for Our Sins – We believe in the vicarious atoning death of Jesus, who died on the cross so that we might live – offering Himself up as the perfect sacrifice for sinful man. (Romans 5:6-10) (I Thessalonians 5:9-10)
6. Bodily Resurrection and Ascension of Christ – We believe that Christ is the risen savior. Jesus rose 9 from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:8-11, Romans 8:31-35).
7. Salvation by Grace – We believe in salvation by grace. This is a free gift from God, given to all who believe in His Son Jesus, the Christ, and accept Him as the Lord of their life. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God. Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God, according to the hope of eternal life. (Luke 24:47, John 3:3, Romans 10:9-15, Ephesians 2:4-9, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:5, Acts: 4:12, 1 John 5:9-12) The inward evidence of Salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16), and the outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24, Titus 2:12).
8. Water Baptism– We believe that all believers should receive water baptism, as a demonstration of our faith, and in obedience to the commandment of our Lord. This act represents a commitment by the believer, and should be accompanied by a renewal and sanctification via the Holy Spirit. Water baptism is an outward symbol of spiritual identification with His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 1:4-11).
9. Fruits and Gifts of the Holy Spirit – We believe in the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit, for the edification of the body of believers, and enabling the believer to live a life pleasing to God. (Matthew 7:13-23) (Acts 2:38-39) (Romans 12:4-8) (I Corinthians 12:1-12) (I Corinthians 13:1-3) (Galatians 5:22-26)
10. Sanctification – Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God (Romans 12:1,2, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Hebrews 13:12). The Scriptures teach a life of “holiness without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14). By the power of the Holy Spirit we are able to obey the command: “Be ye holy, for I am holy” (1 Peter 1:15,16). Sanctification is realized in the believer by recognizing his identification with Christ in His death and resurrection, and by the faith reckoning daily upon the fact of that union, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit (Romans 6:1-11 , Romans 6:13, Romans 8:1,2 ,Romans 8:13 , Galatians 2:20, Philippians 2:12,13, 1 Peter 1:5).
11. The Final Judgment -There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to the everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Matthew 25:46, Mark 9:43-48, Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:11-15, Revelation 21:8)
12. The New Heavens and the New Earth – “We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.” (2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21, Revelation 22).
13. The Millennial Reign of Christ – We believe in the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.(Matthew 24:1-44, John 14:1-3, Acts 1:9-11, I Corinthians 15:20-24, I Thessalonians 4:15-17, I Thessalonians 5:1-3, II Thessalonians 2:1-4,Titus 2:11-13) The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years. (Zechariah 14:5, Revelation 1:7, Revelation 19:11-14, Revelation 20:1-6) This millennial reign will bring the salvation of nation Israel, (Ezekiel 37:21,22, Zephaniah 3:19,20, Romans 11:26,27, and the establishment of universal peace (Isaiah 11:6-9, Psalms 72:3-8, Micah 4:3,40).